My Best Holidays

 Hi everyone!! I will tell you about one of my best experiences and holidays.

Well, this started in the last year -2022- at the end of the university year. First I traveled to Valparaiso with friends and my ex -at that time my girlfriend hahaha- the city is already know to us and i love it. In this place we spend a new year. Always enjoyed Valparaiso...

Square Aníbal Pinto, place where celebrity a new year.  

After that went to La Union to visit some very dear friends, it is a very beautiful place in the south of Chile. Later that I continued my travel to Curarrehue, a town near Pucón, in the Araucania region. In this place I had a special connection, someday would like to be able to live in Curarrehue and is very beautiful...

Hidden Lagoon - Curarrehue

La unión, Rio Bueno 

I went Back to Valparaiso for a while and travel whir my parents and sister a Lican Ray, other pretty place. 

Calafquen river - Lican Ray


To finish i did a volunteer work in the hills of Santa Barbara, surrounded by native forest, a unique experience. 

Because of all mentioned it the best vacation so far, and it was also the first one where traveled so much alone. 

I how that it repeats... 



Comentarios

Entradas populares