Snow day in cajon del maipo




This image is very important to me, well, more than the photograph, it is the moment and the people I was with when I took it. It is very important because it was one of the last times I shared and saw some very dear friends, who are now gone.


As I said in a previous blog, I love nature and that beautiful snowy day, with some friends we decided to go to Cajon del Maipo. That day was beautiful, when we arrived we found the mountains full of snow and a radiant sun that illuminated everything around. After walking through some mountains, we arrived at a waterfall where despite the cold, we put our feet in the water, the water relaxes us a lot hahahah. 


Lost in the mountain full of love and joy for being in nature, we said goodbye to her and we went back to the city, enjoy that day, enjoy the company of my friends that today I can no longer see, so that moment and that picture are of great importance to me.



Comentarios

Entradas populares