3. MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

It's hard to pick a favorite technological device, but one of the ones I use the most is the computer. With it I can do a variety of things, communicate, have fun, play games, listen to music, watch movies, series, etc.  But I also use it to study and work. When I have to do homework for the university, I usually use the pc because it is more comfortable than a cell phone...

 When I have to design books and make covers, I use a program called InDesign and Illustrator and I can't do this on a cell phone either... another plus point for my notebook haha.

Although the computer is more useful, I don't usually waste so much time on it, on the cell phone I waste a lot of time... in that area the cell phone influences negatively to my productivity hahaha. I totally recommend the use of the computer. 



This is InDesign, the program where I diagram the books. 




Comentarios

  1. I am the same as you, I am 100 times more productive on the computer than on the phone, the phone is a constant distraction for me.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares