I would like to visits Greece

Hi everyone!! In this blog explain my reasons for visiting Greece,  especially the Exarchia, neighborhood located in  Athens. 

Greece is located in the south of Europe, its capital is Athens, where I would specially like to go. This country has a great history and culture diversity that I would like to know in person. In Athens there is a neighborhood Called Exarchia where there are many murals and graffiti, against culture, music stores, occupied house and politicized people of antifascist tendency. It is curious that this neighborhood is not touristy but I would love to know it. I would also go to the Parthenon of Athens for its beautiful history and architecture.

For these same reasons i would love to go Grecee, even live in Exarchia, learn the history the neighborhod, meet the people, study the social movements and become part of them. 

I hope one day to travel to Greece, it is a dream that i have since childhood.


Street of the Exarchia with political message

The Parthenon 

Located Geografic the Exarchia

Mural street of Exarchia 





Comentarios

Entradas populares