1. WHO AM I?

Hello everyone! my name is Vicente Carreño Baeza and I'm 18 years old. I was born in a hospital located in the commune of Santiago de Chile but the streets that have seen me grow up are those of the commune of La Granja.  I am currently studying anthropology at the University of Chile, I really like the career I chose. I also have other occupations and hobbies, I play guitar, make books, like to ride my bike and visit places where I can appreciate nature. 

At home I live with my mom, my dad and my cat called "Güiña", she is a small cat but she is very crazy. La Granja is a commune in the south zone of Santiago, it's a bit dangerous, but nothing out of the ordinary. Near my house there is a cart that sells fast food where I buy papleto, one of my favorite foods. 



Here I am in the "Cajon del Maipo" one of my favorite places to visit. 


 My kitty "Güiña".




My bike 


Cut a book with my guillotine


Comentarios

  1. Hi! Making books seems very interesting to me, I hope someday you can explain to me how you do it and what brought you to this hobby, it must be a very interesting story. By the way, Guiña is a very funny name.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice to meet you Vicente. I love cats very much too. My cat Martin passed away last year, I miss him very much :( he was 14 years old. I also do bookbinding, we must interchange knowledge.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi, I never try papleto, but sounds really yummy. Güiña is a very cute cat, I have three cats :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Vicente, how are you? The papletos sound very tasty, I hope one day you invite me to "La Granja" to eat it.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares