2. WHY DID I CHOOSE MY MAJOR?

 When I was little every day I wanted to work in something different, for example I wanted to be a fireman, lawyer, footballer, archaeologist, neurologist, teacher of history and many other things that I can't quite remember hahaha. 

Before I started studying anthropology, I was very interested in social work, sociology and being a history teacher, I really like the more humanistic and social area.    

I was already decided to study pedagogy in history, but just a moment before applying, I did something crazy and without having a great knowledge, I applied to anthropology at the university of chile. 

This was a decision that I do not regret, I also discovered that within the same career I can specialize in archeology, one of the dream jobs of my childhood. 

The period at the university has been full of stress, anxiety and other things, however, learning new things fills me with happiness. 


Faculty of Social Sciences of the University of Chile

Faculty of Social Sciences of the University of Chile.





Comentarios

  1. Hello Vicente, I also dreamed of being a soccer player, what is your favorite team?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares